Many common and difficult-to-treat conditions or complaints respond well to the holistic approach of Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM). Many people find relief with TCM when their symptoms do not respond to western medical treatment or prescription drugs. We have confidence that chinese medicine can address any health concern you are experiencing and would love the opportunity to help you heal.
The World Health Organization recognizes the use of acupuncture and herbology in the treatment of a wide range of medical conditions, including:
- Pain: musculo-skeletal, arthritis, nerve pain, back pain, migraines
- Sprains and sports injuries
- Internal disorders: diabetes, hypoglycemia, asthma, high blood pressure, digestive disorders
- Eyes-ears-nose-throat: cold and flu, bronchitis, ringing in the ears, dizziness, sinus infection, hay fever
- Dermatological: eczema, acne, herpes
- Stroke, surgery, and injury recovery
- Gynecological and Reproductive: infertility, PMS, menstrual problems, endometriosis, obstetrics, menopause
- Mental/Emotional: anxiety, depression, stress, insomnia, hyperactivity
- Patients with cancer, HIV, hepatitis, or chronic fatigue use acupuncture to strengthen their immunity and reduce the side-effects of conventional medicine.
Many patients also look to TCM for help to stop smoking, before or after a surgery or operation to heal faster, for weight loss support and general preventative or wellness treatments. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions about TCM or how it can help you with a specific issue.